logo
Kristenne Zuzek

Room No: 158

Kangen® Water with Kristenne
Lakewood, CO
http://kzvolk.kangendemo.com/

Facebook Page URL

Show Special: Free Kangen water and test antioxidant properties in your beverage!.

Profile

Convert your home or work environment into a source of healthy water with multiple uses. The human body is made of 70% water, but most of our attention is typically focused on the other 30% of our bodies. As well, most people are dehydrated but don’t realize it, which affects our health in significant ways. When our cells are healthy, we are healthy. Research shows that molecular hydrogen contains antioxidant properties to reduce cellular damage and support health and wellness at the cellular level. A Kangen® water system allows you to produce molecular hydrogen in the comfort of your home or in your work environment. This, combined with the hydrating qualities of micro clustering to allow water into your cells, supports cellular health and overall wellness. The Kangen® water system also has a variety of settings for multiple uses allowing you to create a low tox sanctuary. There are settings for: • Drinking • Cooking • Cleaning • Disinfecting • Beauty water Come to our booth to test the antioxidant properties in what you are drinking today!

Colorado Springs

April 1- 3, 2022

Friday 1-9, Saturday 10-7, Sunday 10-6

Colorado Springs Event Center,
3960 Palmer Park Blvd

Daily Admission $7
Weekend Admission $15


$

Click here for

Coupon

SAVE